Friday, May 12, 2006

google reader

on the sidebar to the right, if you scroll down a ways, you'll see my new favorite toy, the google reader, which is an amazing piece of blogging machinery introduced to me by bo dirty. on separate site, if i understand this correctly, i have a reader which collects posts from a variety of feeds i have chosen, then aggregates them so i simply have to log-in and scroll through a bunch of links tailored to my interests. when i read one i like, i star it and--voila!--it gets sent to my blog so that i can share what i've been reading with friends. so poke your head down there every now and then, and check out my online literatura.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweet, you actually put it on your site! And, you understand how it works. I guess I didn't do so bad!

7:54 PM  
Blogger cheeky monkey said...

like i told you last night, i'm a closet geek. just like you.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home